WEB to cweb
from WEB to cweb
If you want to know what this is about, read the introductory paper
in TUGBoat: Converting TEX from WEB to cweb
- Igor Liferenko has prepared a UTF-8 version of
using web2w it is available at
It implements the features you expect from a fully usable
implementation: handling of interrupts, exit codes and trailing newlines,
as well as format loading, command line arguments, editor invocation,
and setting the current time.
- Thanks to Igor Liferenko there is also a cweb implementation
of METAFONT available at
github.com/igor-liferenko/mf. It includes the same usability features
as his TEX
implementation and the online graphics display using Wayland.
- If you want to know how to compile, run, and test ctex, read the corresponding chapter in the book (see links above).
- If you have read the book and still have questions, send me an email to ruckert (at) cs.hm.edu
- If you want to help, send me immediately an email to ruckert (at) cs.hm.edu.
Back to the project home page